A trip to the MMCM will have students eager to explore, learn and create in an environment dedicated to supporting your teaching with hands-on experiences. Each of the MMCM exhibit galleries has been tied directly to the Michigan Department of Education Curriculum and National Early Learning standards. We offer a special rate for a group or classroom visits. Our friendly receptionists will be happy to provide ideas for your visit, answer questions, and accommodate your needs.
The MMCM is open for field trips Tuesday – Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and if necessary, the Museum will open at 9:00 am for your group. The receptionists will assist you in choosing a date and time for your visit that is most likely to result in a great experience for your students! Call 989-399-6626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in mind the following hints for a successful visit:
- Field Trips and Group Visits must be pre-scheduled
- Discounted rate of $5.00 applies to groups of 10 or more (adults and students combined)
- Please plan on one adult chaperone for each 5 students
- Chaperones are encouraged to bring their “inner child” and experience the playful environment with the children!
- A typical visit for group reservations is 2 hours, 2 ½ hours with lunch
- Check out our Pre-Visit Lesson Plan with Worksheet
- Lunch room available for lunch or snack, prior reservation required
- Contact our Play Educator at email@example.com to schedule a specific program
- Snacks and beverages may be purchased in MMCM gift shop
- Every field trip or group visit will receive a confirmation letter
- Payment options: Cash, check, credit card or we can send an invoice
- Day passes or memberships may not be used for field trips