A trip to the MMCM will have students eager to explore, learn and create in an environment dedicated to supporting your teaching with hands-on experiences. Each of the MMCM exhibit galleries has been tied directly to the Michigan Department of Education Curriculum and National Early Learning standards. We offer a special rate for a group or classroom visits. Our friendly receptionists will be happy to provide ideas for your visit, answer questions, and accommodate your needs.
The MMCM is open for field trips Tuesday – Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and if necessary, the Museum will open at 9:00 am for your group. The receptionists will assist you in choosing a date and time for your visit that is most likely to result in a great experience for your students! Call 989-399-6626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in mind the following hints for a successful visit:
- Field Trips and Group Visits must be pre-scheduled
- Discounted rate of $5.00 applies to groups of 10 or more (adults and students combined)
- Please plan on one adult chaperone for each 5 students
- Chaperones are encouraged to bring their “inner child” and experience the playful environment with the children!
- A typical visit for group reservations is 2 hours, 2 ½ hours with lunch
- Check out our Pre-Visit Lesson Plan with Worksheet
- Lunch room available for lunch or snack, prior reservation required
- Contact our Reception Team at email@example.com to schedule a specific program
- Snacks and beverages may be purchased in MMCM gift shop
- Every field trip or group visit will receive a confirmation letter
- Payment options: Cash, check, credit card or we can send an invoice
- Day passes or memberships may not be used for field trips
Can’t make the trip to the MMCM? Let us come to you!
How about putting an MMCM Gift Certificate on your classroom wish list this year?