To be the #1 children’s museum in Michigan.
To provide a fun, hands-on place where children use their curiosity & creativity to learn about their world.
To make our vision and mission come true, Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum is relying on the continued support of our community. Any support that you can offer that helps create a place for our children to grow and learn is appreciated. Click here for information on how you can help.
Guiding Principles of the Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum
- Broaden and enrich the educational opportunities for children ages birth through twelve years to enhance their understanding of the world and foster a passion for lifelong learning.
- Help visitors develop an appreciation for and understanding of our region’s diversity.
- Serve as a community location for special exhibits as well as expanded workshops and special events.
- Support parents, caregivers and educators as facilitators of children’s explorations.
- Create educational and recreational opportunities that are sensitive to those with special needs and accessible to all local residents and tourists.
- Maintain a strong financial position.
- Create an experience for our visitors in order to drive repeat visitation and build brand loyalty that will position us as the #1 children’s museum in Michigan.