To be the #1 children’s museum in Michigan.
To provide a hands-on, Play and Learn environment that engages and motivates children to use their curiosity and creativity while learning about the wonders of our world.
To make our vision and mission come true, Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum is relying on the continued support of our community. Any support that you can offer that helps create a place for our children to grow and learn is appreciated. Click here for information on how you can help.
Guiding Principles of the Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum
- Broaden and enrich the educational opportunities for children ages birth through twelve years to enhance their understanding of the world and foster a passion for lifelong learning.
- Help visitors develop an appreciation for and understanding of our region’s diversity.
- Serve as a community location for special exhibits as well as expanded workshops and special events.
- Support parents, caregivers and educators as facilitators of children’s explorations.
- Create educational and recreational opportunities that are sensitive to those with special needs and accessible to all local residents and tourists.
- Maintain a strong financial position.
- Create an experience for our visitors in order to drive repeat visitation and build brand loyalty that will position us as the #1 children’s museum in Michigan.